Wednesday, November 9, 2011

What the Wednesday: Chill

The bags are packed, the dog's at the sitter, but What the Wednesday lives on!

To commemorate my upcoming vacation (by the way, I'll be away for the next two weeks), here's a picture I snapped from the time I wandered into Tijuana:


If you've never been (and by all means, you should never, ever find out for yourself), Tijuana is famous for three things: painted donkeys, funny smells, and cheap drugs. And if you're there for the drugs, I can't recommend Dr. House Pharmacy enough.

There's no better place to be if you're stricken with a nasty case of red, yellow, or *gasp!* blue.

1 comment:

  1. good article. thanks for sharing or something positive

    http://bdstockmarket24.blogspot.com/
    www.stockmarket24bd.com

    ReplyDelete