Sunday, June 3, 2012

Stadium Events


It's 2012. We've suffered long enough with a mere 24 hours in the day. How are we supposed to accomplish anything when we're given just 1,440 minutes? I demand more minutes.

That said, my last post was 44 days ago. That's 63,360 minutes. What have I been up to with all of those minutes? Sadly, not much video gaming. Instead, I trained for and completed my first half-marathon.

I won't lie: it wasn't easy--and I didn't do as well as I would have liked--but that's why I'm so excited to be competing in another at the end of September.

And speaking of disappointment, I truly regretted casting aside my blogging duties to become a better runner. But hey--there's only so many minutes in the day.

But let's not get too down and out--after all, I'm back! However, the hours I'm training are hours I'm not blogging. And I'm okay with that.

The good news is that I'm more inspired than ever to keep up with this silly blog of mine. The bad news is that posts and videos won't be as frequent as they once were. More good news: if I'm not blogging, I'm probably running.

Fun fact! Today's a recovery day, which as far as I'm concerned is a green light to play as many games as I like. Time to record some footage!

So what have you been up to for the last 44 days?

No comments:

Post a Comment