Friday, March 23, 2012

Video Review: Rhythm Heaven Fever

My Rhythm Heaven Fever video review is finished and loaded onto YouTube! I had a lot of fun putting this one together, and I'm getting the feeling that I'm starting to find my niche. Enjoy!



Learned a couple new tricks along the way, like adjusting the audio volume (notice how it gets quieter during the voiceovers?), separating audio and video (I can play sound from one piece of footage and video from another), and some fancy transitions between clips. Even learned how to do picture-in-picture, but it didn't make the final cut.

I've got plenty of ideas floating around for the next one, but I think I'd really like to do a   plain old "Recent Pickups" post before I worry about that.

Feedback is always appreciated!

No comments:

Post a Comment