Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Smile! Introducing the BCVGB Photo Studio!

Yup! It's in my laundry room.
Remember the TurboGrafx post?

It highlighted two things: one, that box is filled with some wondrous, amazing things (not to mention that the box looks pretty great); and two, my coffee table makes a sad excuse for a photo studio.

That black and orange carton of awesomeness reflected not only the third-best option for video gaming in 1989, but also my basement's ample amount of recessed lighting.

...It might sound ridiculous, but tonight I built a photo studio. 

I'm not going to go into great detail on how I made it, because this site has all the information you could possibly want.

Mr. K.C. Munchkin's never looked better
I think it turned out really well! It could use one more light (or perhaps I should just learn how to keep the camera's aperture open), but tonight's results are a step in the right direction.

Check out the slideshow for a few samples!

Also, come back tomorrow for the first installation of my new weekly photo feature, What the Wednesday.



No comments:

Post a Comment